Disclaimer

If you are friends or family of ours, please do not be offended that I didn't share this site with you. You are more than welcome to stay, read and participate, but be aware that somethings said here are not directed at you. While some of the posts and comments might be uncomfortable for you, remember the purpose of this site: It's dealing with My pain and My Grief that you just can't understand until you lose one of your own. I know you want to help ease my pain (and you have in many ways) but there will always be burdens you can't help me with, so I turn to my fellow bereaved.


Peace,
Ben

Friday, August 16, 2013

A Final Goodbye

there is no new ground to till,

there are no new seeds to plant,

there will be no sweet harvest,

it's all been said and felt before,

I will ache until my dying breath,

goodnight my peanut,

goodnight my child,

rest among the Angels where you belong.



This will be my last entry in this Blog. It's helped me cope, it's helped me survive, it's helped me live again. I don't think I will ever heal more than I have these past four years. Thank you for all your support and understanding while I have cried, rambled, cursed, and vented. Hopefully this blog has also helped others affected by child-loss and grief. May time salve your wounds to the point where you can once again breathe and dare I say laugh. 
Peace be with you!

Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
A Dragonfly's Embrace - Free Blogger Templates - by Templates para novo blogger